Built in honor of the Guimbanian war veterans.
Located in the Midtown Freedom Park. Built on May 15, 1988.
TRIALA HISTORICAL HOUSE
Built in 1935 used by katipuneros as their headquarters.
Owned by the Ramosos. Located along
Provincial Road Brgy. Triala.
It is where the horror movie, Mga Kwento ni
Lola Basyang was shot in 1980’s.
THE STATUE OF DR. JOSE P. RIZAL
Erected in 1985, Located at Midtown Freedom Park.
Flowers are being offered in honor of our
National Hero every 12th of June.
ST. JOHN THE EVANGELIST PARISH CHURCH
Built in 1863 located at Faigal St., a Catholic
Church that houses the image of
St. John the Evangelist, Guimba’s patron saint,
whose patronal feast is celebrated every 27th of December.
OLD MUNICIPAL BUILDING
Built in 1911, during the term of Mayor Alfonso
Faigal. In 1963, a new municipal hall was
constructed during the time of Mayor Virgilio
Calica. In the year 2001, during the regime of
Mayor Jose Lucius Pocholo M. Dizon a state of
the art municipal building was constructed
between the Municipal Auditorium and the Freedom Park.
The Old municipal building was renovated during
the time of Mayor Jose Francis Stevens Dizon,
leaving the Stairway untouched. Located along
Faigal st. it is now used as Rural Health II Center.