Tourism Historical Sites

World War II Monument

Built in honor of the Guimbanian war veterans. Located in the Midtown Freedom Park. Built on May 15, 1988

The Statue of Dr. Jose P. Rizal

Erected in 1985, Located at Midtown Freedom Park. Flowers are being offered in honor of our National Hero every 12th of June.

OLD MUNICIPAL BUILDING

Built in 1911, during the term of Mayor Alfonso Faigal. In 1963, a new municipal hall was constructed during the time of Mayor Virgilio Calica. In the year 2001, during the regime of Mayor Jose Lucius Pocholo M. Dizon a state of the art municipal building was constructed between the Municipal Auditorium and the Freedom Park. The Old municipal building was renovated during the time of Mayor Jose Francis Stevens M. Dizon, leaving the Stairway untouched. Located along Faigal st. it is now used as Rural Health II
Center


ST. JOHN THE EVAELIST PARISH CHURCH

Built in 1863 located at Faigal St., a Catholic Church that houses the image of St. John the Evangelist, Guimba’s patron saint, whose patronal feast is celebrated every 27th of December.

TRIALA HISTORICAL HOUSE

Built in 1935 used by katipuneros as their headquarters. Owned by the Ramosos. Located along Provincial Road Brgy. Triala. It is where the horror movie, Mga Kwento ni Lola Basyang was shot in 1980’s

AdvertisementsView All

Web World Directory is an established web directory of quality web sites organized by topic, offering business listings to quality sites on the Web.

Developed by: ExecutableJarE-LegIS | Sitemap | Careers | Contact Us

Mayor's Corner

Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi.

Back to Top